With this blog, we’re out to create something new in the crowded world of e-book sites.
What makes us different? It’s our community.
At Kboards.com, we have the web’s largest and most active family of Kindle owners, readers, and authors. With over 60,000 members and almost two million posts, our site is rich in Kindle content, opinions, recommendations, and ideas. Whether the topic is Kindle books, accessories, tips, or any other Kindle matter, our community offers real conversation from real people.
We plan to reflect that reality and that vibrancy in this blog.
How to extract that information from a site that gets over 1,000 daily posts? Here’s our plan:
- You’ll receive select alerts on Kindle e-book recommendations, accessory reviews, and Kindle-related deals and freebies.
- We’ll send you exclusive KBoards discounts from our accessory sponsors, and keep you up to date on our contests and giveaways.
- We’ll point out forum posts and threads of particular interest to Kindle owners like you.
- We’ll showcase KBoards authors, who include some of the more successful indie authors as well as undiscovered up-and-coming writers.
- We’ll dive down into our Top 10 lists of books in different genres.
- And on different days of the week, we’ll highlight particular areas of interest, such as our Tuesday Tips, Web Wednesdays, Thank You Thursdays, and Freebie Fridays.
If this sounds useful or interesting to you, please join our e-mail mailing list, follow our tweets, and like our Facebook page. Each of those is quickly available to you in the column at the right.
Thanks for visiting us! …and sign up for our Email Newsletter!